SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Thursday, November 4, 2010

words from sis

Wis Wong : ‎22 years ago mum brought you to my life . that day onwards I told myself I have to lead and hold your hands till the end of my life. Sorry can't make it to greet you last nite when the clock strike 12 cos been real exhausted. I might be harsh n straight through words sometimes and caused your unhappiness yet you know t...hat I care about you. Happy 22nd birthday my dearest n toughest sister. Will get you a real decent present when I'm back from my short trip. Thanks for being with me 24/7 n spoilting me all the time. You might be weak with words but I know you have a kind heart that wish to help everyone around you. You are just who you are and you've been doing very well. I love you and i believe you will get someone that appreciate you and take care of you forever. Lastly, Happy 22nd Birthday. *hugs*

 

Sis words make me drop my tears again. Thank you for being there for me everytime when i need you. Thanks to mummy and daddy that giving such a good sister totake care of me. I ll find someone who appreciate me and take care of me forever and never be your burden anymore.I love ya sis..

No comments: