SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

=)

It's always the same in every relationship, there is always one person crying and wishing to get back together, while the other doesn't even remember the things they've been through. I hate that I have to be the one who remembers every little detail while you can't seem to remember me at all.

Just give me time and I’ll get over you.
Cause someone told me this..
If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Someone answered me that i dont have to buld a bridge. because river will dry up one day if i stop crying a river. eventually i'll save the trouble to build a bridge. no point wasting my energy to build a bridge for someone that doesn't appreciate me at all. in return let them cry a river for their low standard behaviour n build a freaky bridge for themselves. i don need a bridge jus learn swimming. :)



Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours
You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.
And I don’t want to keep being the girl that keeps crying about the same things

 

No comments: