SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, January 22, 2011

ending

beginning of us start with laughter joy and hapiness
i love you truly and deeply
i know you too
i never think that we will be ending just like that
maybe im the one who care so much bout this relationship and you dont




you end it easily
and never thinking bout how do i feel 
with a reason that i couldnt accept at all
"long distance"

and its my last tears drop for you
and i will live better than ever without you beside me

thanks for leaving me 
i learn a lots of lesson thru this time relationship about
man cruelness and man irresponsibility

i couldnt believe this is the way how you handle our relationship
maybe you never appreciate me at all
or either never treat me as a girlfriend
its all end since the night i asked you to came out for a talk
but you do rejected me as im just outside from that place
nothing much to say
just want to let you know

you are the one who let me to HATE YOU






I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together
Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.

I hate you but will never forget you ..

No comments: