SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Monday, February 28, 2011

See you again friend

Jasper Ling my tuition mate since primary. Getting to know each other better when we were in secondary tuition centre.A man who always chill out with me once he came back from Perth everytime.
Like usual before the day the going back continue his studies in Perth, we went to chill out at the night time =)
Actually he's my kindergarten friend but just next class to mine hehe.

 Jasper and me. Day night at Qbar before be fly back to Perth next morning
 Another shoot of us.
 My sis, me and Jasper



Back to home after TerminalK session. A lil bit tipsy after 5 bottles of GuinessStout
and several cans of Heineken at TerminalK.God damn!

13style coming out and asked my lil sis Wiing helped me to take self SOLO pictures.LOL!

Here are those pic. Looks pretty aye. Hahaha

Camwhore at Terminal K.


 Camwhore at hommy time


Editing in another effect. Quite nice


The end ..... 

No comments: