SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's

 A busy day of mine working for the whole noon,standing for 5-6 hours without sitting with my high heels on! That's killing man! Alright~ who cares! I enjoy my job and it was really fun on that night serving my lovely customers =)

 Happy Valentine's to all the lovebirds around the world =)

Another brand new year celebrating my valentine's day with my single status once again.
An enjoyable night .. Never feel sad eventhou just breakup for couple months ago. Times heal me~


Having dinner at BabaSiamII with my love one (wis, baby, cindy and yuna) All single lady on that night ~
Nice surrounding Nice decoration ... I love Valentine's day..

Outside view of BabaSiamII. Nice decoration and i do love it much 


Love is all around the restaurant


who's the lucky girl? She shud be very love by her partner
小姐~祝你幸福哦...





Nice right? Nah! I need to get my valentine next year!
Sad ...


Menu of the day [Valentine's Dinner]

Candle light dinner

 APPETIZERS
Turkey Ham with Parmesan Cheese Salad

 SOUP
Fresh Potatoes soup with spinach
ENTREES
I choosed Roasted Legs of Lamb with mint butter



DESSERT
White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberries
Aw.. this is so creamy and sweet =))

Nice ever valentine's dinner and worth the price too 
Its only cost us RM69 per pax =))


Wis Wong ❤ Valentine

Cindy Wong ❤ Valentine

Baby Tiong ❤ Valentine


Yuna Wong ❤ Valentine

 Of course Lele Wong ❤ Valentine too 

^^
 Life's always good when there's family and friends beside you
Without them .. How's life goes on?
I love you guys ...


Full of flowers and love.
Such a creative decorator hah...
Who will be my valentine next? Hehehe
  Didnt dress up myself that night 
What a sad one!!

 14/2/2011 ❤ Valentine

First  Suprise Flower by jiejie Wis Wong 
Thanks sis~

And another suprise lovely flower by Cindy wong~
Aww, you such a sweet girl~ Hugggssss
Thanks girl ...T.T


You guys know what?
I cut my hair on Valentine's Day
Cutted quite a lots .. @@

 Anyway ...
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
dear, honey, darling, baby & sweetheart!!!

No comments: