SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Old friends meet old friends

Old friends meet old friends.. What a lovely day and night. We all had been like didnt met each other after we graduated since form 5.Some of them moving to different classes after f3 =(

Day 3 of chinese new year, finally we made little gathering of ex-classmates of srb.st rita & smk st. elizabeth
That's sad that some of our classmates couldn't join us in this gathering

Will going to held another gathering after 5 years again.Hahas.Happy to met them once again!!

Not much to say but my pictures will help me to speak out my excited words

I love you guys!!!


Big gathering of us
EeMing,MeiLing,Irene,Lesley,Beverly,Melinda,Jacqueline,Karen,Zankle,Jascinta


Chit Chatting Pictures
 
Beverly and Jacqueline~
Beverly my 16 years friends =)
And Jac used to be my class monitor since primary~

Lesley , MeiLin and Jascinta

 They are happy!! Hehe



 I ❤ my friends!
 
How cute they are
 Irene one of the prettiest girl in our class and Melinda best friend of Beverly when they r in primary/secondary~ Best buddy ahahah

Um, couples~

































SCHOOL FRIENDS ARE THE BEST

No comments: