SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

gongxifattcai with friends

 A new post about my celebration of chinese new year with my chio friends
The first day of Chinese New Year 2011
Great day ever! Its kinda a crazy day for me too ..

(Girl beside me) Esther aka Wee's girlfriend
(White Blouse) Karyn aka Mavis'd friend
(Beside Karyn) Mavis aka Sung's cousin!!!
What a small world~ Haha, im glad to hang out with you girls that night =)

Three of us Karyn,Zankle and Mavis @ 3c

De tong, one of my bestie mate .. 
Another man who stand beside Mavis name Steve~
Have been ages i didnt meet him up~ =) He's cute


Another new man i met at 3c , Joseph =)
Gosh.. he's nice .. <3


Diana's friend Danny
Who came back from Kuching =)
Good drinker!!!


Elliot Lau aka Diana's cousin , 
new celebrities of Sibu LOL!

Lastly my best friend ever! Jackie Law~
Appreciate that you came back la ahmoi!
But still u didnt accompany me at all de loh!
cheh!!



Bai nian-ing at Wendy's house !!
Her mummy are so lovely~
I like you aunty !! Hehe
Priscilla 
Another bestie of mind who pampered me all the time
since we was in secondary school
Thanks a lot friend. You know i love you ^^
Again bestie of mine, Ah sung~
Thanks for accompany me club for these few days
while you were in Sibu la dude!!
Hahaah~ 
He's a very nice guy actually



Friends bai nian at my house =)
Sung, Priscilla and Wendy 

 Bunch of gangs get mess at my gallery during CNY CHU-5~
Owh no~ ^^

K-ing with Jkie at Deluxe Kbox!

Another day K-ing with my bunch of ki siao friends.
Gosh let me refresh back~ 
We ordered like 2Chivas 3boxes of Carlsberg bottles 
and 2boxes of Heineken
Hello.... ARE WE INSANE????
But really i do had fun that night! Cool man!!
Before we are getting drunk! LOL
Bad day, i cutted my leg and i never realize that
after my friend told me that im bleeding~~
Oh gosh! Everyone was awake once they saw my blood~
Hahahah ..

No comments: