SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

something's going on

i found out that im getting hard to communicate with others recently.When people around me, i don know I just feel really awkward. My body language goes stiff and I never know where to look. I can feel myself want to speak out and be myself, but something in me holds me back .I just stand there and smile awkwardly at people.. afraid to say something.
If someone says something to me, or asks me a question I get all flustered and I dont know what to say. I mumble something and usually end up saying something that I know sounds really stupid.. and the way I act makes me seem ignorant.


I am really fed up of being like this

No comments: