SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hawaiian Party

5th October 2011
Attending my loyal customer
Marifel Omaque from Philipine 
Hawaiian Birthday Party!!

Omg, This party make my head headache for weeks.
Don't know what to wear for this birthday party theme
Hopefully i do wear a right one .. =)

;
;
;
;
;
Invitation card 
My look of the day
SuperDuper uncomfortable with this dress..
Never wear and done my hair do like this before.
Quite strange and don't know..
I just feels like ain't suit on me at all..
=(


One of the show by the birthday girl and her friends
who all coming from Philipines =)
Nice dance and show !
It's beautiful and awesome




More pictures will be show
To be continue ...

No comments: