SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hawaiian Birthday Party

Marifel Omaque 31st Hawaiian Birthday Party
Venue : Tanahmas Hotel
Time : 4pm -7pm
Date : 5th October 2011


Continue my post from last two days
Will be probably posting all the pictures that i had during the dinner
Hope you guys enjoy it and love those pictures
Met lotsa new friends from Philipine who works at
Sri Meranti Spa,Sri Meranti FoodCourt and Isabella Pub&Karaoke
Marifel were my loyal customers who always came to my shop
for chit chat and intro lots of her Philipines friend to me
The one which i can improve my ENGLISH too! haha

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
They are such a lovely and kind girls..
Muahhhh

 These are the girls who sat same table with me.
Well, sure you guys felt curious why will i sat with them
Cause, im going alone obviously .. No friends accompanied!
Luckily met them at the lobby if not 100% will feel embarresed
when i arrive at the party ><


The girls and the birthday girl
performing their dance to start the party!
Pretty Hawaiian Dance!!
Awesome. Aplause for you girls!!!


Good singer! She sang "Because of you-kelly clarkson"
Dedicated to the birthday girl!
Her sounds were so powerful! OHno! 
I love her voice

Birthday Girl and me















Pictures pictures and pictures =)


Happy birthday girl
I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and to let you know that you are not alone. Should you need someone to lean on, I will be here for you and we all will he here for you! Just come to Wis Wong Gallery and that's you world!!

Prettiest Hawaiian Girl Ever =)

Another SOLO picture of her again
Games start.
Guessing face by touching ..
Guess correct then the man are luckily to have a dance with the birthday girl


Here it is. 
The lucky MAN




















No comments: