SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hello Kitty By Hong Leong Bank

It's my lunar birthday today!
Guess what i gave myself as birthday pressie?
Went to HL Bank today and go for this baybey~!
Saw this rumour spreading all around facebook 
i thought it was just a joke...

Saw mostly of my knowing person get their card 
posting on their facebook
Now i know it's a real rumour!
So i went for this the next day!Teehee

Show my sis and she's super duper excited
that HL are releasing this kind of service
which will makes all the girls over the world GET CRAZY!

omg, it's just too cute !!!

I LOVE HONG LEONG BANK!
it's just need your 30mins and rm200 to apply this!
please get note promotion period end on 31-3-2012

open a new saving with a minimun deposit of rm1000
u can participate into a monthly lucky draw
which grand prize to win a PINK HELLO KITTY SUZUKI SWIFT!!!!!
Damn!!






No comments: