SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lunar Birthday

Thanks my family ready me a superb dinner!!
Love ya all, and it's really delicious!
My 23rd birthday ^^



My fav fried chicken wings...
Yummmmm


Red Wine chicken soup!!!
Awesome!!


Homemade Bak kut teh by my second sis!
It's really tasty!! Lovin it!!

And mostly of my family member of tht night
suggest her to open a stall and sell this! hahha

 And this 
my dinner!!
Mee sua long life mee~

  
Happy birthday Lele
Another grown up year..
You shud be learn to be an independent  girl
Need to learn doing all things alone
And need to get used to be alone...
alright?
Learn to be brave
and not a love loser in every relationship 
i love you lele wong
Try to love your self
 i will be happy ...
better than before <3


Thanks all of you join my birthday dinner
Too bad my papa and elder sister aint here withme
But i know they will always by my side no matter what had happen
i love my fam =)

Happy Birthday Lele 
It's your 23rd

No comments: