SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

zankle : the crow has reborn




 my homework
the crow has reborn by me
it's not a perfect homework of mine cause this exam had failed!
going to re-do another one on next week

 i dont know what had actually happen to me this week
seems like nth goes well
feels like not in mood at all
this feel comes to me so sudden
i really feel moody and feels lke to cry sometimes

i know i can go through this all.
just be tough be strong
everythings will past

i know there's something new anf happy things will happen on me soon

hope next week  will do well in this make up






No comments: