SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Sunday, March 24, 2013

zankle : raffles college fashion show

went to make up sponsoring for raffles college fashion design show.
a fun day yet gain lots of experiences there. met those models from each of country and locals models.
nice and easy going person they are.

more to 30's crew of adonis academy join this sponsoring
they were ready to go!


stephy and bao senior of mine
bestie of mine too S2



the girls
left to right : may,jinpei,stephy,yuteng,bao
middle : elina

our make up tools before start the make up war!


may and elina =)


working surrounding


actually im taking this cute guys who's laying on the chair LOLX


yuteng and jinpei ready their stuff on



my best crew in adonis!


the models arrived!



solo pictures of bao , elina and may ..




make up started!










say hi to my model my france









No comments: