SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

zankle : back to normal life

All of this is coming from my heart. I want you to know that you have changed me forever. Not just from the break up. But when we were together I changed for you. I got more confident with myself and believed in myself more. You gave me that. I know you didn’t see it much because it happened slowly. I know you don’t care anymore. I want to thank you, though. I want to thank you for giving me more confidence, for making me more hopeful, and for making me a better person. I am today more confident, more outgoing, and I speak my mind more, not just through text, but in person. 

I am not mad at you and what you did. I am not mad or angry or hate you for anything. You did what you thought is the best for you and I respect that. I wish you the best and life and someday I hope that our paths cross. I hope you find happiness.


Did you give your all? My father would ask. If you did, there’s nothing to be ashamed of.

This will be the last post. So, dont call me anymore  in future cause i just wanted to delete you in my life.
Don't come and mess my life again.

I’m going to be okayy, I don’t hate you but I will never, ever let you back in my life. I’m really doing great now, sure I have bad days but I will be okayy.

No comments: