SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Sunday, May 26, 2013

zankle : happy day

Went for shopping and settle my dinner this afternoon with my housemate.
Great day after working this morning at 2am till 7am . Get myself 7 hours sleep and get ready to go have a movie of FF6! Shit things sold out till available only at 11:50pm!Bloody!
Trying to find short pants which my old short pants i couldnt fit it on =( too big -.-"
from my weight 53kgs drop till 45kgs right now
Sounds sad, tried of couple shop couldn't find any then finally get something nice and i love it so much.
Something influence my mood and spoiled my day seriously
But who cares!

Feel like to upload this , it's nothing actually just a image to posted



Back to my dinner at Ben's Pavilion
Nice dinner and the enviroment just so nice !



Carbonara Spag with Fish Catcher 
Awesome!


Exhausted face !!





This is mad nice! 
I'm going to starve for a month!
Hell shit!


eye irritation for whole day since working
scary even i saw myself inside the mirror
it's just too red , looks like finish crying lol


No comments: