SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, July 6, 2013

zankle : Masjid Jamek Henna's Day


4.45PM Friday

Was asked by my housemate that am i going anywhere else after class.
She said she's going masjid jamek with miko for henna which she
made an appoinment at 6pm.I was like "Huh" What on earth mood
makes you both want to go for henna? LOL
This is just so sudden and i can't even filter the words that she said 
i just answered "oh okay"

5pm the crowdness of taking monorail and train were just like hell sardin!
Finally we arrived there around 6:30pm
At the first i just would like to sit there and watch over them doing their henna

But seems its super boring whille waiting i get one henna on my hand
and guess what it's really super duper cheap and they done it was like just in 5mins!
omfg! thats too fast! i even cant finish my exam in cibtac henna which there's 30mins for us to do!



Miko's back leg henna
This is cool! Would like to have one of my tattoo back there like this too!
How do u guys think?

Simple hand henna drawing which fit my small hand LOL


Neesha's henna for her buka puasa at singapore! Hahha
Nice indeed!
Will probably go there again to get another henna on my leg!

Yay, happy friday everyone


No comments: