SONG


Click [X] if you just pissed me off that much.
I don't give a shit to anyone because this is my blog
..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.ஐ

Saturday, July 6, 2013

zankle : MIKO生日快乐♥

Happy belated birthday to you my sweet darling.
It had been late for a day, sorry for the late celebrating.
Hope you get the surprises.
It's so bad to hear from you that your boyfie was out to travel
with his family which caused couldn't celebrate with you
And you said for your 20th birthday there's no birthday cake and there's 
no candle to blow for this year.

Tadah,once you said that Neesha was handing out you a cake and it's with candle!!
Happy birthday!
I wish you a wonderful birthday celebration,
As for now, I legitimately welcome you to your maturity stage.
Happy birthday!

Morning celebration at McD
Taking MacD breakfast ,so loved


Our breakie ^_^


Neesha and I was camwhoring while waiting for our princess


Kid with her mini birthday cake!



Dinner time with just both of us at Bar.B.Que
Enjoyed our dinner and we really had a great full dinner!


She's so cute with her face expression 


when carnivore met carnivore
there's all meat
what a fattening dinner
who care's~~~LOL




Grab picture from Instagram 





No comments: